beamian is a venture-backed, global events technology provider. We offer event organizers a comprehensive set of interaction and lead capture tools to uncomplicate event management whether for live, hybrid or virtual scenarios. Our headquarters are based in Lisbon and Oporto, but we do business all around the globe.
As a Field Engineer, your main mission is to help our clients deliver in-person and hybrid events. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team and you’ll be asked to manage and to contribute to the following activities:
- Strategic consultation and planning of a customer’s event (mainly check-in processes);
- Local and remote event setup and in-person event support;
- Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics;
- Collaborate with beamian certified partners.
Before applying, please remember that:
1) We work in the live events industry;
2) You'll be delivering new technology into unpredictable environments with inexperienced crew members and thousands of customers and that is quite a challenge. We find it extremely rewarding, it requires innovative thinking and a problem-solving mindset in multiple areas. If you accept our challenge we guarantee you’ll develop your skills, and your cross-industry and cross-functional knowledge immeasurably.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers and partners seeking technical assistance;
- Provide consultation, preparation, planning, and execution of events;
- Perform event related tasks, such as (but not limited to) platform configuration, local event set-up (including printers, local network setup and local support);
- Actively participate and contribute in strategic discussions ensuring customers meet program goals and success metrics;
- Drive customer satisfaction through an excellent customer support;
- Create and maintain collaborative customer documentation;
- Ensure clear communication with beamian certified partners.
- You have experience with:
- Network configuration;
- Printers configuration (Brother and other label and regular printers);
- (ideally) Event check-in setup configuration and experience using other event platforms (such as Bizzabo, Hopin, Cvent, Zkipster or similar)
- Languages: You must be fluent in Portuguese (proficiency in Spanish and English would be a plus);
- Background: Proven work experience as an IT Technician and a previous interest in learning about event technologies and services.
- Real opportunity to join a growing event tech company;
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility (but remember you'll need to support in-person events);
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying